- We offer USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail shipping as well as UPS Ground.
- Domestic shipments typically take 3 - 5 business days to arrive from the time they are shipped. (Please note that this does not include processing time.) During the holiday season, transit times may be longer.
- Due to changes in international regulations regarding e-commerce, we are currently not shipping International. If you would like to place an international order, please e-mail us and we will see if we can make accommodations.
- Shipping is based on the dollar amount of your order. While we attempt to ensure that each order is shipped within the parameters of the shipping method chosen, there may be extenuating circumstances where the weight or bulk of the order may exceed the amount originally charged for shipping. If that should happen, we will contact you to complete the shipping process and let you know the additional amount that will be needed to complete your order.
- Please note that our shipping costs include a handling and processing fee.
- We will typically process your order within 5 - 7 business days of the order being placed. (Business Days are considered as Monday, Wednesday, Friday, as those are the days that our office is open.) Unfortunately, we do not process and ship orders on weekends or holidays. If you place your order the day before a weekend or holiday, it will be processed on the next business day. During the holiday season or busier times of the year, processing times may be a bit longer. Please contact us by e-mail if you are concerned about how long your order may take to process before you place your order as orders are processed in the order they are received. We may be able to work with you on the processing time if you let us know with enough notice that you need your order by a specific date.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number.
- Once your order has been placed in the hands of USPS or UPS, the package is in their hands. Any questions or concerns regarding shipping delays or deliveries should be directed towards USPS or UPS, depending on the shipping method you chose. GotFabric is not responsible for any lost or stolen package.
Order Online, Pick Up In-Store
Hawaii residents and visitors who are near a Discount Fabric Warehouse location are able to order fabric online and pick their order up in-store. Orders are processed through GotFabric.com and sent out from the same office as traditional mail orders.
- When checking out, select "Store Pickup" rather than a paid shipping option. The Hilo Discount Fabric Warehouse location will automatically be listed.
- After placing your order and receiving the confirmation, e-mail email@example.com within 24 hours letting us know that you have selected in-store pick up, your order number, and which store you would like to pick up at. (Hilo, Kona, Maui, or Kauai).
- If we do not hear from you by the time we are done processing your order, we will mark your pick up store as Discount Fabric Warehouse - Hilo.
- When your order has been sent to your requested DFW store, you will receive an e-mail letting you know when the expected arrival date is. You will receive a phone call when your order is ready to be picked up at the store (Hilo pick ups will receive an e-mail letting them know that their order is ready). In-store pick up orders are processed within the same time frame as shipped orders as all orders are processed in the order received.
- Please note that in-store pick up does not change the processing time. Your order will be processed in the current turnaround time. If you need your order quicker than the estimated ship time, please e-mail us prior to placing your order so we can see if we are able to accommodate the shorter turnaround time. During certain times of the year, such as the Holidays, we may not be able to accommodate your request, so please plan accordingly.
- Any questions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within normal business hours.