Order Online, Pick Up In-Store
Hawaii residents and visitors who are near a Discount Fabric Warehouse location are able to order fabric online and pick their order up in-store. Orders are processed through GotFabric.com and sent out from the same office as traditional mail orders.
- When checking out, select "Store Pickup" rather than a paid shipping option. The Hilo Discount Fabric Warehouse location will automatically be listed. This option is FREE
- After placing your order and receiving the confirmation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours letting us know that you have selected in-store pick up, your order number, and which store you would like to pick up at. (Hilo, Kona, Maui, or Kauai).
- If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, we will send one e-mail asking for confirmation on where the order will be picked up. If there is no response, we will send the order to the nearest DFW location to your shipping address. If the address is not within a reasonable distance from one of our locations, you will be invoiced for shipping charges and your order will be shipped to you.
- When your order has been sent to your requested DFW store, you will receive an e-mail letting you know when the expected arrival date is. You will receive a phone call when your order is ready to be picked up at the store.
- Please note that at this time orders will be shipped to the individual stores once a week. The deadline to place orders for the week is Monday at 12PM. Anything that comes in after that will be processed and sent out the following week. If you have an extenuating circumstance that requires that you receive your order in a more expedited manner, please either have it shipped to your home or e-mail us at email@example.com and we will attempt to get it to you sooner.
- Any questions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within normal business hours.